ARICSA provides these external links as a service. ARICSA does not, and cannot, vouch for the quality of advice or service, or lack thereof, provided through any of the links listed, nor for the fact that any links, email addresses or telephone numbers no longer function. The information was accurate at the time it was published and we update it when we receive notice. The ARICSA office is appreciative of any constructive feedback it receives from its members that help it update and expand the information.
- In case of death of a parent/retiree who was a Pension Fund beneficiary, follow the guidance outlined in the section Urgent Assistance.
- If you are the surviving spouse of a UN retiree, refer to the section Death of spouse/child of main beneficiary for guidance on how to receive your survivor's entitlement as relevant.
FAFICS (Federation of Associations of Former International Civil Servants)
A list of national associations can be found on the FAFICS website.
- Die Wiener Rechtsanwalskammer (Vienna Bar Association) located at 1010 Rotenturmstrasse 13, 1010 Vienna (Tel: 01 533 271 84). Services available only in German.
- Die Oesterreichische Rechtsanwaelte, located at 1010 Wollzeile 1-3, 1010 Vienna (Tel: 01 535 12 75-0). Services are available in English and German
- The European Bars Federation/Fédération des Barreaux d’Europe (FBE), located in Strasbourg, France. Contact is on-line only. Services are available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Die Oestereichische Notariatskammerhas Chambers in the various regions of Austria. The Chamber for Vienna, Lower Austria and Burgenland is located at Landesgerichtsstraße 20, 1010 (Tel: 1 402 45 090). The information is available in German and in English.
- Kammer der Steuerberater und Wirtschaftspruefer, located at 1120 Schoenbrunnerstraße 222-228/Stiege 1/6. Stock (Tel: 01 81173 100). Services available only in German.
English-speaking lawyers are available through the US Embassy.
The US Embassy in Vienna offers information about IRS-related matters.
For IAEA Retirees: (CIGNA)
Toll free Number: 0800293393 from Austria.
Email: member.iaea at cigna.com
Tel: + 3232176818
For UN and UNIDO retirees (Allianz Worldwide Care Services)
24/7 helpline. + 32 22106557
Toll free Number: 80016291777
Email: UNIDO-UNOV at allianzworldwidecare.com
Fax: + 32 2210 6594
RESIDENCE IN AUSTRIA and CONTACT POINTS
- See guidance on residence in Austria for EU and non-EU citizens.
- For EU citizens, the Viennese administration in charge of residence is:
- For non-EU citizens, the Viennese administration in charge of residence is: